Monday, July 19, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays

Two things... two things... if i could purchase only two things, what would they be...

Well, that's easy!


  


For starters, the Apple iPad! Isn't it gorgeous? I would love to have a super-duper sized iPhone to take with me everywhere I went.  They're just too cool.  Blogging on the go would be the greatest thing ever!  I would protect it with my life.  In order to help with that, I would also like to have the iPad case :)  I love technology, I love my iPods and my iPhone, and I love our Macbook.  I'm sure the iPad would fit in quite nicely with the rest of the family!  
iPad 64GB with wi-fi & 3G, $829, iPad case, $39, apple.



The second thing I would purchase is this classy, sophisticated, apple green beauty:
After all, I would need a cute bag to tote my iPad in, right? 
Julia leather op art perry tote in apple green, $298, Coach.

So... does anyone have an extra grand stuck in between their couch cushions that I can borrow? Until then, I'll stick with my knockoff Coach bag - which i happen to love :)

While you're here, don't forget to sign up for my 100 followers celebratory giveaway!  I made something especially for my fellow bloggers! Find out how to win it here!

Top 2 Tuesdays is hosted by the Undomestic Mama every week. Post your top 2's, then head over to Mama's website and link up!

post signature

18 comments:

Brittany said...

:)) love your choices!!!

Super adorable bag, I want them both!

Rebekah said...

Wow, do I love that bag! That color is beautiful. I'll have to think about that! I've never bought anything Coach, but I do like that bag!

Thanks for following! I'm your new follower too!

love jenny xoxo said...

that bag is adorable and how awesome would an iPad be?!

Unknown said...

Love that bag!! Happy Tuesday!

Playing Sublimely said...

Oh my that bag...love it! And yes, don't you just love Emily?!?! She is a sweet friend...thanks for your kind words!

Vanessa said...

Having an iPad would be fun! I'm currently looking into getting an iPhone and I can't wait!

& that bag? Gorgeous!

amanda persinger said...

Hi! Just stopping by to let ya know I am following you back! Looking foward to reading your cute blog! Have a great day!

Ashley said...

That bag is gorgeous!!! Love love love it!

dating diva said...

Love the purse!

-Delilah

Marianne Pysh said...

Just wondering if you've tried Ebay for that bag? I'm a huge Coach fan (used to work for them!), and since loosing my employee discount- Ebay has been my source for those wonderful bags!

Lucy's Human
http://lucyshuman.blogspot.com/

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi, I am a new follower from Tag Along Tuesday. I look forward to reading your posts.

http://shining2save.blogspot.com

missykade said...

Following you from TTA would love to have you return the favor, if you haven't already, and visit us @
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com


Also please stop back on Friday's and Sunday's to join in our Blog hops we would love to have you link up : )

Kelly said...

Oh WOW, that bag is fabulous!! I hadn't seen that new style yet-- pretty much my new obsession as well!! ;-) Glad you found me because I found you! Hope you had a great day :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I love that Coach bag! I just got a new one about 2 weeks ago and I already want another lol!

Unknown said...

blog hopping. Newest follower.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to get the iPad! I love my iPhone and cannot live without it so I expect I'd feel the same about the iPad!

Kitty Deschanel said...

829?!? I didn't think they were that expensive!

Georgia said...

I am lucky in that my partner has a huuuuuuuge apple addiction and plenty of pay. He has an Iphone, 17" macbook pro, and an Ipad.

Wait till you hear this............

He gave me a macbook.

I actually got given a macbook.

Seriously. Im still shocked now.


I launched my windows machine on the desk in a fit of frustration (blue screen again...) and the next day a mac was sat there all shiny and beautiful.

Best day of my life ;)

x