Monday, July 5, 2010

Showcase Monday @ Kelly's Avenue!

I'm so excited!

Today, Kelly's Avenue is featuring my Etsy shop, "Artsy Appalachian" in Showcase Monday!

I would like to thank Kelly for her support - I am super grateful!  Head on over to Kelly's Avenue for Showcase Monday, and check out my Etsy shop. Be sure to browse her Showcase Monday page for featured Etsy Shops from past posts - they're all awesome!  She has super cute taste and knows her Etsy items, that's for sure!


I hope you all had a great holiday weekend - have a wonderful week, and as always, thanks for swinging by!


post signature

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great!!!

Kelly said...

Awww I am glad you love it!! Thank you for letting me do it. It was so hard to pick a few pictures. I wanted to them all =) Thanks agan and your very much welcome!!!!

Kelly said...

Hi, hope you have a great week. I left you a blog award http://www.kellysavenue.com/2010/07/blog-award.html