Sunday, July 11, 2010

Get to Know Me!

Greetings from Webster County, West Virginia!  I'll be headed back to Athens, OH after my mother in law's bday party this afternoon, but first things first:  It's time to get to know me!

Getting to know YOU


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy?
Confidence is a biggie, along with being outgoing and nice to others



2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper?
The only child I have is a cat, so i'm going to have to base this answer on Diego and say 'Puke'.  I'm sure that when I have a human child, I'll change my mind!


3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
EXTROvert.  BIG TIME!
 4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up?
I would give up hearing - i have to be able to taste my chocolate, i can't do any projects without being able to see or feel anything... wait, which one am i'm missing?  Maybe it's that one I would give up. HAHA

5. Cake or Pie?
Ideally, BOTH. But I would choose a big piece of chocolate cake over a berry filled pie anyday.  Now, one of those oreo flavored pies?  I would have to think about my decision a little longer!


6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play?
I would play one of the queens - any of them - in Shotime's "The Tudors"... because then, I would get to act with Jonathan Rhys Meyers! ha ha

7. My favorite website is.....?
I have tons.  Blogger is obviously one of my favorites, but Facebook and ESPN (during football season) run a close second.  I also love Martha Stewart living and Kraftfoods.com!
 8. The highlight of my day is....?
Every single time I get to laugh and smile, and enjoy being around someone - whether it be at work around friends, in WV with my family, and especially at home with my husband! I will also have to add that anytime i get to eat something sweet and chocolately, that is definitely a highlight!

I LOVE GTKY SundaysA great way to start my morning :)  Copy the above questions and answer them yourself, then head over to Mannland5 to join in the party and link up!

Have a beautiful Sunday!
post signature

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Isn't blogging great!! I'm SO glad you're blogging now! Have a safe trip back!

Brittany said...

I love these surveys, you learn so much about everyone! :)

I love that you like espn.com.. I subscribed to ESPN magazine for many years! :) At first it was for my male pal's to browse when they stopped by, but I eventually became addicted! I couldn't wait for my monthly issue to arrive!

Lori said...

Hi! I'm following you back :) I chose puke over poop also. I thought about my cat when I made my decision too. Haha!

Carissa said...

Hi..Im stoppin by to return the love...and follow you too!! I didnt want to admit it on my blog but I'm a facebook addict too...LOL!!!

Tara said...

omg Oreo flavored pie! I forgot about that one. There's oreos in my pantry right now. If I eat the entire box I'm blaming Getting to know you sunday! new follower! Thanks for visiting me!