Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post-it Note Tuesday

It's my first "Post-it Note Tuesday"!  I've been wanting to do this for awhile now!

  
 

I hope everyone's having a great week!
It's been pretty uneventful in my neck of the woods - just getting ready for next week's little getaway to Myrtle!  I'm trying to work ahead on some autoposts for the time that I'm gone.  I'll be checking blogger & my email, but I'm going to give my little brain a break from actually composing a half decent post with images and what not. (I will be twittering!)  All of my posts will be summer themed... I need to enjoy the season while it lasts, because when my beach trip is over, I'll be wishing away August and wishing for football/Fall!
  

Yankee Candle teased me with their new fall scents this past weekend:
I smelled them all in-store, and Maple Pancakes is my absolute favorite!  I can't wait to light it on those warm, lazy, football-filled Saturday afternoons! (See, I'm rushing time away already! I'm basically tapping my foot impatiently to light a fall scented candle. How sad... maybe I should just kill the anticipation and light it now!)

 

If you're stopping in from Tag Along or Follow Me Back Tuesday,
 HELLO and WELCOME!
Tuesday Tag-Along 
I hope you like the babble you're reading and decide to stay awhile.  Maybe I can bribe you into following with my upcoming "summer's not over yet" giveaway - it will be posted around mid-late August :)  Just a taste:


Have a great day!  And remember, it could be worse:
You could be a CPR Dummy face soaking in bleachwater.

post signature

22 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL Sure glad I'm not a CPR Dummy soaking in bleach water!!

I'm a sucker for Yankee Candle Company. Maple Pancake!! I can't wait!

Nice to meet you -- I'm visiting from Tuesday Tag-Along. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll swing by when you get a moment. I'm giving away a SodaStream this week.

http://cookathome2010.blogspot.com/2010/07/no-bake-peanut-butter-jelly-snacks.html

Brandi said...

Stopping by from PINT. Have fun at the beach! I'm jealous! I'm going on vacation -- but not to a beach. Boo.

even-star said...

pancake scented candles? I would get hungry. What about bacon flavour?! visiting from FMBT.

cfoxes33 said...

Those faces will haunt me! The candles sound delish!

Happy PINT day! I'm a new follower!

Brittany said...

I was already laughing at the post it notes, and then I seen the faces and died!

YOU are too funny!

Can't wait for your giveaway!!!!

Kerri said...

I might have to try this post it note thing! Not sure how you get the notes on your blog?!
And, the dummies soaking in the water is a little creepy!!

Ashley said...

Hahaha I laughed out loud when I saw the pic of the CPR dummies! Funny and creepy at the same time!

Aimee said...

Ok that is gross hahaha... Those CPR heads would scare the beejezus out of me.

Yay for a beach trip and a raise! Hurray!

Katie said...

Creepy...(the cpr dummy faces)
I love fall scents. Yum. I usually have a pumpkin spice or something similar candle going year round.
Following you back! :)

Rachel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower!! Those CPR dummies are kinda creepy looking. Makes me think of a horror movie!! :)

Have a great day!

:)
Rachel

Anonymous said...

That last picture is hilarious!! Congrats on the raise...always a good thing. Oh, and I have that lemon lip on my nightstand. ☺

Annette said...

I'm happily following from FMBT. I know a little bit about being a grad student and married to one too. I think it's great that you're supporting your husband's aspirations...at the same time, I defintely think you should consider it too. Once you get your Masters, you can teach as an adjunct at nearby colleges, and some pay quite well for part-time work. Plus, you'd be teaching what you love--psychology, counseling, drug addiction, etc. (I believe you said this was your major/majors in undergrad.) Happy Tuesday! I'm so excited to be following your cute blog!

Cori said...

I've been wanting to try out Post It Note Tuesday! Great job! I had to laugh at your comment of "washing out the mouths of CPR dummies" :-)

Thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours too :) Happy Tuesday!!

Cori

KT My Lady said...

Ok, those faces in the tub is FREAKY and hilarious at the same time.

Rebekah said...

I am a grad student's wife too. He's finishing up his masters then it's on to the doctorate.

New follower from follow me back tuesday!

Rebekah

Let's Win!

Cameron said...

I love that lip balm! Use it all the time!! I'll be looking forward to the giveaways!

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Happy PINT!!!!

Okay, I'm so happy you got a raise! I'll live through you until mine comes through. Lol!

Okay, CPR dummies in the tub...
A little weirded out by that!

The Girly Tomboy said...

I used to teach CPR for the Red Cross - and I can tell you first hand that you DO NOT want to be a CPR dummy head floating in bleach! :)

Those candles look YUMMY! But I love summer, so fall always makes me a bit sad - the end of summer. Though it sure is beautiful!

Monica said...

New Follower from FMBT! That just sounds gross about the CPR dummies.... your a good person! Feel free to follow me back!!
http://monicaandrusty.blogspot.com/

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Steph, I am seriously dying laughing right now! Those cpr dummies in the tub is too funny!!

I didn't know Yankee had the scents out yet. I'll have to get up there PRONTO!

Hazel said...

Love your blog!

I am a new follower from the blog hop. Would love for you to hop on over to my blog!

hazel
Critique of the Unique
http://www.critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, rebzya, this my first post cvxcbxvcbed samwm
[url=http://transworld.net/author/codeine/]codeine[/url]
http://transworld.net/author/codeine/