Sunday, July 18, 2010

Getting to Know me Sunday :)

It's SUNDAY!  Which means it's time for Getting to Know You @ Mannland 5!


Getting to know YOU



1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I'm thinking somewhere in Europe - the art, architecture, style, and food is awesome :)

2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip Flops in the snow!  My feet get cold super easily, even with layers of socks and my fuzzy suede boots on - I've suffered through several late season football games because of bundled up but cold feet, I can't imagine wearing flip flops in the wintertime! BRRR!

3. Fried or Bake and why?
Really, it depends on the food.  But since I have some off the charts cholesterol levels, I tend to stick with the baked stuff.  

4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
I would definitely stalk and interview the cast of the Twilight series.  They're the hottest thing at the moment, they're all beautiful people, and lots of people would tune in.

5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
Sweet Valley High Series!   I loved those books sooo much - they actually taught me a lot about first loves, teenage drama, etc.  Sad, but true.  Elizabeth and Jessica Wakefield, I owe you one!

6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Bachelor/Bachelorette, Be Good Johnny Weir, and beauty pageants! 

7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout" - this is definitely me, in a nutshell.  I am a super freaky, nervous and NOT so calm person in most situations! 

8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
I would play with those beautiful kitties!  I would love to train/perform alongside gorgeous tigers and lions... only, I'm a big chicken, so even if given the opportunity somehow, it probably wouldn't happen. I would "run in circles, scream and shout" for sure!


Head on over to Mannland5 to answer your own Getting to Know Me questions! If you're stopping by from there, please take some time to say "Hi"!

Have a great Sunday!

post signature

6 comments:

Ann said...

I love Sweet Valley High, too...I even had the board game...ha!

and I love you slogan answer...made me laugh out loud! =)

Kristie said...

Hi. I found your blog through my best friends blog Twisted Tree. I saw the nice comment you made about me and I had to stop by and say hello. Sweet Valley High was the absolute best. If you like the 80s, you must swing by my blog and check it out. Have a wonderful day!

Amanda said...

Toddlers and Tiaras is totally my guilty pleasure!! I'll have to do this next Sunday!!!

Kit Kat said...

This was so fun!

Carissa said...

I agree with the flip flops in the winter!! My feet stay cold...that wouldnt work at all!!!

Miranda said...

Love your answers! When you interview the Twilight cast, can I sit in on that?! ha ha ;-)