Sunday, July 25, 2010

Meet me on Monday and Beach Countdown!

One week until Myrtle Beach, S.C.! 

I'm kicking off the week with some questions from "Meet Me Monday", hosted by the beautiful Java @ Never Growing Old.

1. What one food could you eat every single day?
Pasta... all kinds, all shapes, all sizes. With seafood, with veggies, or plain with a simple sauce.  And lots of extra parmesan cheese, please!

2. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Glasses - I only need to wear them when sitting in front of the computer, or sitting in a room with bright florescent lighting for long periods of time.  I love picking out cute frames - currently, I'm wearing these by bebe!
3. What kind of cell phone do you have?
the iPhone - yes, I've been sucked in to the iPhone hole! I love apple products!

4. What did you have for dinner last night?
A bottle of water and some mints to go along with the heartburn I got after eating garlic shrimp scampi from Red Lobster, immediately followed by a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds for lunch! (My cholesterol levels thanked me later. Not really.)

5. What is your favorite candy?
Plain dark chocolate, Plain milk chocolate, pretzel, or strawberried peanut butter m&ms, please!  Read my m&ms analysis here.




Answer the MMM questions, then link up!

post signature

11 comments:

Java said...

Omg your kind of dinner sounds like my typical kind of dinner! Don't be fooled by my tilapia! ha!

LOVE those glasses!!!

Lucky you to have the iphone!

Have a great week!!

J Rodney said...

I hope you have a great vacation!

We just went to the beach today, but the waves were huge.

I am stopping by from Meet Me On Monday. I’m your newest follower. I would love it, if you would come join me at Follow Us Monday Morning too.

Amanda said...

I could probably eat pasta every day too and grilled cheese! I'll have to try this post next Monday!

Stacie said...

I love those frames! They are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of strawberried peanut butter m&ms! Sounds yummy! It's nice to meet you! Have a great day!

Brittany said...

you're too stinkin cute! I love pasta too! Just hearing the word past made my stomach get hungry! I want chicken tomato sauce, cheese and noodles... PRONTO!

L Simonson said...

Popping over from Meet Me on Monday :) Thanks for following me. I am following back!

www.paisleypassions.blogspot.com
www.laughterandmemories.blogspot.com

Brittany Ann said...

Hey lady! You won my jewelry giveaway! Shoot me an email so you can get your prize!

Aimee said...

Those glasses are super adorable. I should get me a pair of contacts because i am having to wear my glasses more often. But I too am in love with finding cute frames.

Great answers. I want an iphone too but alas I love my great phone service therefore i am chosing Verizon over having an iphone. The droid is pretty nice tho so I might just get sucked into that

Melissa B. said...

Oh, you've started a beach countdown. I'm jealous...but have fun!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wooohooo!!! Only a week till you get to go on vacation!