Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Welcome to a new week!  There's not a whole lot going on in my world... I'm still trying to process the movie "Inception", which I watched two whole days ago - yep, still processing.  Stillll thinking.  Still analyzing.  It was a difficult movie for someone who prefers "flickering images", or movies that require no thought process! haha :)  Seriously though, Leonardo Dicaprio is fantastic.  And the box of mini-Butterfingers I had for a snack were fantastic, too!

MAN, some bloggers have been posting some super amazing recipes as of late!  I'm not much of a baker in the summertime, but when fall rolls around, I get into it.  I'm stockpiling recipes left and right, so keep 'em comin'!

I would like to remind you to join in my 100-follower celebration giveaway fun!  You can win this super cute sign - made by yours truly - just by following and showin' me your love via commenting! 
I appreciate all of those who follow, read, and support my blog, and I just had to make something special for you to win! Read more about the giveaway here.

I know I'm slacking today, but it's Monday and I'm completely blank.  I think I'm actually focused on work this early A.M.!  GASP!  I'm streaming my favorite local radio station online, ready to get busy at the office.  This, my friends, is a rarity - well, not the radio station part, but the whole gettin' busy at the office part!

To wrap things up, I'm going to participate in "Meet Me on Monday", hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old. Read my answers, post your own set of answers, then head on over to Java's blog and link up!

 
1. What is your favorite sandwich?
Turkey Ranch & Swiss on whole wheat from Quiznos! I could eat it every day!
 

2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
My Hallmark Keepsake Christmas Ornaments and Marshall University Ornaments - I keep them neatly organized and protected in Rubbermaid containers (I'm OCD about my Christmas ornaments!) Also, the cat can sometimes be found under the bed, especially during thunderstorms.
 
3. What is your favorite flower?
Bright, happy gerbera daisies!
 

4. What is your favorite magazine?
Decorating magazines, crafty magazines, girly magazines, and Sports Illustrated
5. How often do you weigh yourself?
Once per week - I'm not quite a gym rat, but I like to workout and maintain.
 
 
 
Have a great Monday, all!
post signature

14 comments:

Georgia said...

i want your accent so badly! Its amazing. funny but not too funny like an alabama accent (where my aunt lives).

lovely blog im your latest follower.

xxxx

nomo wino daph said...

I have to laugh at the above comment....
coming to you via ALABAMA....haha

Nice to "meet" ya......congrats on your 100th follower-
I am adding to the list!
Please come see me too:)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Steph, you're too funny! I love your signs!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Also, in the Herald Dispatch yesterday was a huge thing on Fiestaware and I thought of you!

Ms. Emmy N said...

So jealous of your monday morning focus, why doesnt that ever happen to me? :) Gorgeous flowers!!

Brittany said...

Gerber daisies (and lilys) are my favorite flowers, and Quiznos turkey (and jimmy johns turkey) are my favorite sandwhiches as well! My first year of college there was a quiznos in my apartment building! It was open late, so after the bars we'd hit it up! It always reminds me of those carefree nights!

A Wedding Story said...

MMM girl, Quiznos!!! I haven't had that in forever and it sounds just delicious!!! I really enjoyed reading your post!

Playing Sublimely said...

LOVE the title of your blog! Nice to meet you :).
Amy

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You can hang with us in Cincy anytime--and you can bet there will be plenty of shenanigans! :)

Mary said...

Gerbera Daisies seem to be very popular!

Anonymous said...

Oh Steph, I'd love to have that Blogging Queen sign...everyone should have one - Okay, I'm a fan and a follower so that's one vote.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/
mstz807 (ataol) (dotcom)

Anonymous said...

Oh Steph, I'd love to have that Blogging Queen sign...everyone should have one - Okay, I'm a fan and a follower so that's one vote.

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/
mstz807 (ataol) (dotcom)

Anonymous said...

I'd take the "Believe" sign for $6.95 or the "Love" sign. Yike! Your prices are so reasonable I must remember your store come gift giving time. I love your work.
(This is my second entry btw) Hope I win... : )

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/
mstz807 (ataol) (dotcom)

Java said...

What great answers! And we like the same flowers!!

Thanks for participating! See you next week!