Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My first blog award! (and Tagalong Tuesday!)

I want to get this Tuesday party started by thanking Kelly over @ Kelly's Avenue for my
VERY FIRST BLOG AWARD! 


I think this award suits my blog perfectly.  Thanks Kelly!
The conditions of this award are:
1 - thank the person (Check!)
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs
4 - Let the award winners know!

7 Things About Me:
I love sports! NBA/NFL/NCAA fball & bball are my faves. (p.s.Tom Brady is my boyfriend.)
I listen to hip-hop. and Michael Bolton.
I can draw a seriously awesome Wile E. Coyote!
I'm in love with Jonathan Rhys Meyers as King Henry VIII on Showtime's The Tudors.
Even though I have so many celebrity boyfriends, my husband is my favorite man in the whole world!
I have a horrible looking tan line on my back (serious sunblock mishap); it looks like i've been branded with a cursive letter "J".
I'm a spiritual person, and I respect all religious traditions! Love one another! :)

And now for the next 15 Versatile Blog Award nominees:

Thanks again for the award, Kelly!


In addition to the award, here's some other little tidbits floating around in my mind on this lovely Tuesday:


  • Where Oh Where will Lebron James go?  The fine people of Ohio are waiting... not patiently, either.

  • It's seriously hot in Athens - as well as the rest of the country. It's been and will continue to be in the mid-90s with 1200% humidity.  The forecase for today says, "Blazing hot and sunny".  BLAZING?!? We aren't used to this up in Athens!

  • Did anyone catch the Jake/Vienna Bachelor break-up special last night?  BAHAHAHAHAHA

  • Starbucks is currently selling a special summer blend specifically grounded for iced coffee.  So who is going to get me a bag of that, a can of Starbucks' mocha powder, some of that yummy caramel sauce, and a nice new iced coffee on-the-go tumbler?  (come one... there's gotta be someone reeeeally generous out there, reading...)

  • Christmas Open House in July celebration over @The Answer is Chocolate on July 16th! Yep, I'm one of those Christmas crazies, too!

  • GO REDS!!!  The Cincinnati Reds are still kickin' it WINNING STYLE... amazing.
Finally... it's Tuesday Tagalong, hosted by Twee Poppets.  So head over there to get the rules and play along! 

Tuesday Tag-Along
If you're stopping by from Tuesday Tagalong,
welcome and thanks for visiting
I love new followers, and following others as well!

Have a terrific Day!

post signature

14 comments:

Cameron said...

Congrats on your award!

I’m a new follower from Tuesday Tag-Along! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

http://www.ingenuemom.com

Anonymous said...

Wow thank you so much for the blog award. That just made my day. I love getting them! And congrats on this being your first one! =]
Have a good day!

Jackie said...

Thanks for following me. I am now following you back!

Aimee said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for nominating me :) You rock

I love that you are a huge sports fan even though yu root for the wrong teams;) But seriously...Its so rare to see girl sports fan... Like true fans...Not "I watch it bc my boyfriend/husband forces me to but i don't understand anything going on" LOL

I too want LeBron to hurry up and make up is mind. Not for the same reason as you though. I am just sick and tired of hearing about it LOL. I do hope he stays with the Cavs and I am thinking he most likely will.

Anyway I am going on to long... I LOVE your blog btw...have I told you that yet?

P.S. you motivated me to actually post a blog today :)

Brittany said...

Congrats on your first award!!! :) You deserve it!

Diana said...

CONGRATS on your first blog award! And thanks for thinking of me. I'll display it proudly!

Yeah, I watched the Jake & Vienna breakup interview last night. I never like her before, he seemed too good for her (then). But man I saw a whole new side of him last night! He's got serious control and anger issues, snapping at her like that. Now it's him I don't like.

Katherine said...

Congrats! And thanks for sharing the blog love. I also am a sports fan, although I prefer college to pro anyday.

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

Thanks for the award!

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Wow! Congrats on the award!!

~Morgan

Meet Virginia!
Meet Virginia!!
Meet Virginia!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! Thank you for passing along the award to me! You're too awesome! I'm coming to Cinci next week to go to the water park, well never mind I'll message you on facebook lol.

Jami Balmet said...

Hey thanks for stopping by and following! I'm following you now too and can't wait to read more of your posts!

That pound cake looks amazing!! Let us know if you find a good recipe for it! Mmmm :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! You are too sweet.

Kelly said...

Awww your very much so welcome!!! =)

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I'm late but I'm here to say thanks so much for the award and I have paid it forward!