Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweets for the Sweet

Stephanie S Button
Today, I'm sharing my favorite summertime drinks from America's Drive-In, SONIC!
The Java Chiller & Watermelon Slush

I will happily drink the Java Chiller in any flavor - Mocha and Turtle are my favorites.  The Java Chillers aren't coffee-strong - just a little coffee flavor added into a milk-shake inspired treat.  I also love the Watermelon Slush, which is way too sugary but reminds me of Watermelon Jolly Ranchers (which I love as well!)  

To make Homemade Java Chillers, Blend a shot (or two) of expresso with a couple generous scoops of vanilla icecream; pour into a glass, top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.

Now, it's your turn: Grab my Sweets for the Sweets button, stick it on your sugary post somewhere, and share your favorite summer treat - then link it up below!  Make sure to check back and read some others' posts - you may find a recipe or treat you would like to make or go out and buy! :)



post signature

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I love Sonic.. how can you NOT love Sonic??! :-)