Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When a Man Loves a Woman...

So, I watched the big Dancing with the Stars cast reveal on ABC last night.  If you're reading this and you watched it because you can't wait to watch C & D list celebrities cut a major rug this fall, too, then you may have (ok - probably did) crack up when Michael Bolton's name was announced. 

Well...
I squealed with delight!

Now it's time, fellow bloggers, that I reveal an embarrassing fact about myself - one of my very first musical loves.  And believe me, I'm laughing with you (a little.) I just couldn't help myself at the age of 9!


Strangely, I still can't help myself at the age of 26.



I have Michael's entire music collection on my Ipod, including his Christmas songs, live albums, and Sinatra covers. I do not skip the Christmas songs when the Ipod's on shuffle.

My mom and I both love MB, and will be cheering and voting for him no matter how crappy he performs on DWTS - but something tells me that this classy dude of a man is going to knock 'em dead!

I mean, come ON - 


how can you not vote for that?!?


One thing's for sure - I will be skipping a lot of Monday Night Football for this guy.  Yep, that's right - when I'm not watching football, basketball, or baseball, I'm listening to MICHAEL! And I'm willing to ditch Tom Brady for him - that really says something! (Not sure what... but definitely something.)

Please - I beg you - be gentle with your comments! LOLLLL
post signature

10 comments:

Brittany said...

lol he has fabulous cheek bones!

Miranda said...

ha ha! I'm actually not all that up to date with MB - but I DOOOOOO love Dancing with the Stars and I'll be right there with ya skipping Monday Nite Football to watch! ;-)

Faith said...

hahahaha, that is AWESOME! i've never watching dancing with the stars but i just might! :)

Kelly said...

I cannot wait for DWTS!!!

Heather said...

Wowza, MB's hair is a little crazy in that album cover!

Brittany Ann said...

I, too, adore me some Michael Bolton! No apologies here!

Anonymous said...

Oh my !! He is amazing :) Great eye candy !!! I didn't watch the show but may have to tune in NOW !!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I can't wait for this season of DWTS!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You are too funny! I love DWTS and I can't wait for this season to begin! I have to admit that I'm excited to see the HOFF!

Samantha Anderson said...

The thought of you flashes in my brain of you jamming "Holly Jolly Christmas" courtesy of Micheal Bolton, crab walking(skipping ahead) across the ice with Starbucks in tow. Great visual- thanks!