Sunday, August 1, 2010

Getting to know ME Sunday!

Today is a very special version of Keely's "Getting to know YOU Sunday", because she's using a couple of the questions I submitted to her a few weeks ago!  Too Cool!


1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
The Jack of All Trades award - at work or at home.  Seriously.  I'm the housewife, the working girl, the repairman, the cat lady, the techie, the artsy fartsy, the personal assistant, the editor and personal stylist for my Grad Student hubby - basically, I have my nose stuck in everything.  It gets a little hectic!

2. What is your shoe style?

Comfortable but cute and trendy.  I have the fit flops, but they're in a pretty shiny bronze color.  And I Love my coach sneakers!

3  Does your car reflect your personality?

Um... yeah, I think so.  A black used Hyundai Sonata with close to 100,000 miles on it, and still a lot of mileage to go! I've done a lot but still have crap tons more to do in this life! ha ha

4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?

That's easy... GISELE BUNDCHEN! I could easily spend the day as a super model, a mom, and Tom Brady's wife! 


5. Love or be loved?
Ehhh... Love - and then cross my fingers that others feel the same way!


6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
Thanksgiving dinner. And dessert. The idea is that i would be so full i would want to die anyway.


7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
Not yet - headed to Myrtle Beach, SC tomorrow for a few days! LONG OVERDUE

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?

SWEETS.  Chocolate cakes, cookies, and ice creams.  And the belgian waffle with blueberries & whipped cream on one half, maple syrup on the other half when I go to Bob Evans for breakfast (which would make most people sick, probably!)


Spend a little part of your Sunday answering these questions, then head over to Keely's blog to link up!

Getting to know YOU


Have a beautiful Sunday!

post signature

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Just checking your answers for the day! Have a great Sunday and enjoy your vacation!

Unknown said...

Stopping by for GTKY! I didn't even think about Thanksgiving dinner! Yumm!

Have a great vacation!

Lacey said...

Hi, I'm following back from love.laugh.read! Sweets is my guilty pleasure too..haha! I look forward to reading more.

Jackie said...

Ooh, I'd like to win that award. My husband is the Jack of all trades at our house. I wish I knew how to do all the stuff he does.

Have a great vacation!

Truthful Mommy said...

I am your newest follower from GTKY! Great idea about the Thanksgiving dinner as your last meal:) Maybe you'd be so full and tired you could just sleep through the entire death incident!LOL Have fun on vaca!
Debi
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I have a hyundai and they are great cars. My has almost 80,000 miles on it.

Lauren said...

Woo those belgian waffles sound delicious!

I like your answer for the last meal, too!

Enjoy your vacay, I was just down by Myrtle Beach last week.