Sunday, August 8, 2010

Getting to know ME Sunday!

I'm back from vacation!  I kept up with everyone's comments this past week, but didn't get to reply to very many or visit new blogs.  I also lacked in the commenting department - and I'm so sorry! I plan to spend today getting caught up on laundry and the blogs I love to follow - don't worry, I'm still here!  I'll be posting vacation pics and recaps this week, and can't wait to share!

To kick off this week and get back to blogging, I'm participating in Mannland 5's Getting to Know YOU Sunday (of course! what else would I blog about on a Sunday?!) 


Getting to know YOU

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?
Well... hubby has one, and I've always loved it - so I guess, yes.  :)  But food stuck in a man's mustache=NOT SEXY! 

2. What's the last concert you've been to?
Adam Lambert's Glam Nation Tour!  It was FABULOUS.  I love him - such amazing talent, a perfect voice.

3  What was your favorite 80's sitcom?
Full House - or was that 90's?  

4. Were you named after anyone?
Sort of.  Dad's name was Steve, my older brother's name is Steven, and lo and behold, I became Stephanie the day I was born.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?
Depends on the items.  I try to buy clothes that are not hanging on the front of the rack.  I wash underwear... don't wash anything else, really.  Ironing it off is enough hassle!

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?
I would read a ton more - when i started blogging a few months ago, it cut into my reading time, but that's ok - i love both!

7. What is your favorite department store?
This is difficult since I live in an area where the only department store I can regularly shop at is flipping Wal-Mart.  But my favorite places to browse online are Macy's and Target.

8. If  you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?
Everywhere that I have to shave on a daily basis, plus my eyebrows to lessen the pluckage frequency. I would probably de-fur my arms, too!  




Have a great Sunday, everyone!  I missed blogging while on vacation (even though I pre-scheduled a few posts), but needed to give my brain a little break.  GLAD TO BE BACK! I missed you!

post signature

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I do the same thing when it comes to washing clothing after I buy it. Welcome back!!

Amanda said...

I think Full House was late 80's so you're good ;)

Bree said...

Full House! I wish that show had repeats more often!

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I loved Full House. And I'm jealous you got to see Adam Lambert!

Leah said...

Full House...dang I couldn't think of that when I was doing my list :( haha Michael Buble was incredible!! I wrote a post about it...check in my July archive!