Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Boys of Summer

"I'm at the Beach Week" post #2:

Here's a list of my most frequently played music by male artists this summer - I have a bizarrely wide variety of taste in music! When I hear these songs a decade from now, I will automatically be taken back to the summer of 2010:

Usher - "O.M.G."  (the song of the summer!)
Nas & Damian Marley - Distant Relatives (album)
Vampire Weekend - "Giving up the Gun"
Drake - "Find Your Love"
Erik Hassle - "Hurtful" (I can't wait to hear what's next from this guy)
B.O.B. - "Airplanes" (the sound of hip-hop is really changing!)
Eminem - Recovery (album) (I'm predicting a Grammy win)
Brandon Flowers - "Crossfire" (the Killers' leading frontman has gone solo!)
Kanye West - "Power" (love him or hate him, he's back!)
Michael Bolton - One World, One Love (album)  (Go ahead and laugh!  I've loved Michael ever since I was a little girl and I always will! haha...)

Hope you all are having a super awesome, sunny August day!  I would like to welcome everyone stopping by from Tuesday Tag-a-long, Tuesday Following, and Follow Me Back Tuesday! I always show my love for blog hops - just visit my blog hops page to see where I'm at each day of the week!

I'll be back tomorrow with another pre-scheduled blog post - I apologize for the simplicity of these things, but a girl's gotta vacation a little! :D  I will keep up with my new followers all week, so sit tight - I will visit your blogs as soon as I can! :)

As always, thanks for reading!
I'm linking up at Follow me Back Tuesday, Tagalong Tuesday, and Tuesday Following!

post signature

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love Airplanes! Great song!

Brittany said...

:) Great picks! I agree with Ashley! I sing like a teenage girl whenever I am driving down the road and it comes on!

Brittany said...

:) Great picks! I agree with Ashley! I sing like a teenage girl whenever I am driving down the road and it comes on!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love these songs! When I was in LA at the beginning of the summer they were playing Usher's song NON stop!

Aimee said...

Wow I love all these songs. Its crzy, Vampire weekend kicks ass. I agree with you about Eminem deserving a Grammy win... Usher OMG is fantastic and I love Airplanes too.

Fun times