Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday: Peanut Butter & Chocolate!

Today is a very special edition of Post-It Note Tuesday. 
Why?
Because today...
I'm in the mood for dessert.
Specifically...
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Dessert!
(Enjoy!) 






It's no secret that I love sweets (it's also no secret that I have to hit the gym several times per week or I would die from eating so much sweet stuff.)  With fall nipping at our heels, it's time for everything rich- spices, dark chocolate, peanut butter, pumpkin, and lots of cream cheese
It's all my mom and I talk about when we're on the phone!
I blame Bob Evans for getting me started on the fall desserts this soon. As I was eating my Blueberry crepe on Sunday morning, i couldn't stop looking at the new fall dessert lineup flipcards - Supreme Pumpkin Pie, Fall Harvest Pumpkin Pie, Blackberry Cobbler, and Peanut Butter Brownie Sunday. Thanks alot for a huge waistline in advance, Bob! (No, seriously... thanks!)

Head on over to Supahmommy's corner of the couch and join in the Post-it Note fun!

 post signature

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Yummy! Good stuff! Chocolate chip peanut butter pie is amazing!

Katie said...

Such pretty pictures and I wish I could magically have a few appear on my desk asap!

Brittany said...

You are trying to make my computer quit working. Do you hate my blog that much!?!

I mean with all this drooling that I did today, I am sure to short out something.. Drool CAN NOT BE GOOD FOR COMPUTERS!

You better think about this before such delicious looking food again..

okay!!


:)))

Danielle @ We Have It All said...

Ooooh that choc. chip pb pie... looks soooo good!! YUM!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

YUM!

Amber said...

Um, YUMMMMMMM!! This was the worst blog post to read on day 2 of my diet---consisting of NO sugar for 2 weeks!! I'm drooling! YUMMY.

Okay so when this 2 weeks is over I know what my source of sugar will be. YUMS!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

And I'm now craving chocolate...

Cori said...

Yummmmmmmy those all look so good!! Now I am in need of something sweet to eat!!

LindseyEveryday said...

OMG These look so good!!! Can't wait to try them. In a few months after I've worked off the 20 lbs I'll gain! : ) Goes straight to the hips..ugg! Love the blog!

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

cfoxes33 said...

Sounds good to me!

Mimi said...

i really really love peanut butter and chocolate together! yum! :D

p.s. i am your newest follower. i hope you can come check out my blog too, and maybe follow? thanks! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Faith said...

that looks so good and i do not even like peanut butter, lol. but i love me some chocolate!

Mary @Delightful Bitefuls said...

::drooling::

Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls