Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bath & Body Works Addicts Anonymous (Meeting #2)

It's time for our 2nd BBWA meeting!

Today, I'm reflecting on the Bath & Body Works products that I've either been using religiously summer after summer, or just recently fell in love with this season!

B&B Works Summer Top 10
10. Caribbean Escape home fragrance oil
9. Forever Sunshine wallflower fragrance bulbs
8. True Blue Spa Hold it Right There tan extending lotion
7. C.O. Bigelow Pomegranite Lemon Body Scrub
6. loofah sponges - so bright, huge, and soft!
5. True Blue Spa Need a Margarita? citrus body wash
4. Vanillas* Lemon gentle foaming handsoap
3. Forever Sunshine body lotion
2. C.O. Bigelow Lemon lip balm
1. True Blue Spa 29 & Holding sunscreen

I truthfully would die without 1, 2, 6, and 9 - I've used them daily this summer and will be very angry should the powers that be @ B&BWorks hq would for some reason discontinue any of them!
#1 is my biggest beauty secret - the way to tan pale, freckled skin but prevent sunburn during those hot, sunny afternoons when the UV index is 1532. 

The best way to treat an addiction is to talk about it, ya know... so what are your favorite products to use in the summer?  Not everyone is addicted to the same substance, so if you're frequently using another brand of product, feel free to share! I want to know everyone's beauty secrets!

Have a happy, beautiful day!
P.S. I'm linking up at Welcome Wednesday!

post signature

11 comments:

Mariam Hakim said...

I live in Toronto where its rarely sunny! I tagged you for a blog award, love your blog! and I may just try some of these products x

Miranda said...

Girl I LOVE B&B Works!! I love these posts! :-)

Stephanie said...

My addiction had been renewed after your post about Forever Sunshine. I had gone in to smell the fragrance and was told about the signature series sale. I had come home with a little bit of forever sunshine, honeysuckle and vanilla coconut, and I also took them up on their wallflower sale. But what really sows the seed is when they drop that lovely coupon in your bag for your next visit, also letting you know of the upcoming sale. Before I knew it, I was back last week with my 20% coupon and buying 7 antibacterial soaps for $20 and to get the free pocket-bac. Thinking that would be it for awhile, they drop in another coupon for my next visit and announcing a new scent coming out. What have I got myself BACK into?

Leah said...

I have always been addicted to their Warm Vanilla Sugar. I always get body wash and spray for Christmas...every year. And when they have their semi annual sales...I stock up :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh how i love Bath and Body!!! I'm in love with their Twilight Woods. This summer I've really liked VS's island escape.

Kristie said...

I love Bath and Body Works so much, they know me by name. My absolute favorite product is the body creme and I have the body creme is just about every fragrance. Favorites of mine are Sweet Pea, Rain Forest Leaves, Forever Sunshine, Cucumber Melon, Enchanted Orchid, Velvet Tuberose and Twilight Woods. I absolutely adore the foaming handsoap and I always have at least 10 on hand. I keep either lemon or tangerine in the kitchen and in our bathrooms either Caribbean Escape or Tropical Papaya.
So, yeah, I'm addicted.

Amy said...

I can't WAIT for the store to open here in a couple weeks!! Thanks for mentioning your favourites, I'll be sure to check them out!

Aimee said...

I dont go to bath & body works too often and I can honestly say I am not an addict... HOWEVER,when I do go to B&B all hell breaks loss and I buy too much lol

I love Forever Sunshine yummy!

AubreyRose @ My Simple Everyday said...

Found you via WW! ZOMG - B&B is my fave too!!! I cannot go to the mall without going in there and buying something I totally don't need! I'm your newest follower :)

Faith said...

i am addicted to PS. I Love You shower gel! smells amazing!

hahaha, you have a great addiction. at least it isn't shoes or something!

Kelly said...

Oooh!! I used to work at B&BW one summer in between teaching. I LOOOOVED it!! My fave summer product is #8-- it smells soooo good and I love using it after being in the sun all day long. Adore!! ;-D