Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hydrangeas and Ohio State - it's my Friend's Wedding Day!

I'm on my way back to Ohio from the beach today, but I have something very special on my mind and in my heart - one of my good friends is getting married today!  She and I grew up in the same area of WV and went to high school together.  She eventually made her way to Ohio State where she met her husband-to-be in Optometry school.  They just recently graduated and are practicing in Cincinnati.  Today, they're getting married in Columbus, home of the Buckeyes!  


I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the wedding, but I wanted to make sure and post something in my friend's honor.  She chose lavender and dark grey as wedding colors, and hydrangeas for flowers. (She's also the one I made the "Love is Sweet" sign for, to set on her candybar table!)


I know it will be a beautiful day!  


Congratulations, Kacie!

post signature

5 comments:

Brittany said...

What beautiful colors!

Hope the day is perfect for them!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

your blog is so pretty! hope it's a great wedding.

i follow you now; feel free to check out my blog and follow me too.

http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Hello! I am a new reader! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Carey said...

Just came across your blog! Go Buckeyes! I'm an alum so I have to say that :)