Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pink & Green Thursday

I love checking out some of my favorite bloggers' "Pink & Green Thursday" posts - they're always so fun, uplifting, and pretty!  I decided to give it a try this Thursday, and used the excuse to shop around on Etsy for awhile.  

Here are some of my favorite pink and green items listed on Etsy:

{elwoodworks}
So clean, fresh, and cute!  Love birds and leaves - a simple wall hanging to lift things up a little.


{JereB}
So classy! This would be so beautiful with a solid color summer dress.

{CreativeCoasterChick}
I'm a sucker for anything winter related, regardless of time of year - how adorable are these coasters?!

{Sweetnature Designs}
Spread some positivity around your kitchen/dining area with these cute napkins/towelettes!

{thimblythings}
So bright and fun - I could see this in a Sorority House, or brightening up a young woman's first apartment.

{Annechovie}
I love absolutely everything about Annechovie's airy, fun art prints.




{Cuteability}
Such a sweet, cute necklace - so much personality!  Everyone would be grabbing this from around your neck and taking a closer look
.




Have a beautiful (Pink and Green) Thursday!
 

post signature

9 comments:

Jessica @ Life's Good Be Happy said...

I love that necklace! Very cute post :)

Katie said...

I love all the things you picked! I would totally buy any of those.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Hi there, your newest follower here. Loving your blog. Would love it if you paid me a visit as well. Thanks The Things We Find Inside


Marie

Amanda said...

This is a fun post! I love the necklace too. Such character for sure! :-)

Faith said...

i love the bird and leaves wall hanging. such cute stuff. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I adore the bracelet !!! Happy Pink and Green Thursday :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love those coasters!!

Stacey @ Chasing Cloud 9 said...

I love that bracelet!

Jess said...

Loving green right now! Great post!

xo
jess
http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/