Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a Christmas WISHLIST

Join in the fun!
Wishlist. Everyone has one, right? If not written down, then wandering around in the brain somewhere - which is where I keep my wishlist.  I wouldn't say that I miserably waste my life away, wishing I had this or that all the time; I've simply held off on several purchases for extra space/husband's school/income/we're moving really soon purposes. But on this 3rd day of the 25 Days of Christmas countdown, I get to share my little wanties and needies, so brace yourselves - it's quite a mixture of things, and most certainly is not on an "official 2010 Christmas wishlist" - I think i would be greatly disappointed on Christmas morning if I actually asked for these items. 

1. The Electrolux Washer and Dryer with pedestal drawers (in Turquoise Sky)  
I don't care if I have to sit in the floor, stare at the wall, and stand to eat, this washer and dryer duet will be my first large purchase when I move; every time I stick a coin in a washing machine, I think of these babies!



2. The Blenko Glass Marshall University Collection (made in WV)
Blenko Glass is made in Milton, West Virginia just outside of Huntington.

   


3. Domino Three-Piece Sectional Sofa by Crate and Barrel
Simple, modern, classic, roomy, clean, and sturdy - my kind of couch! 


4. Apple MacBook Air, 13"
Lightweight and powerful, for all of the techie fun I like to have on a daily basis.



5. Fiestaware Disc Pitchers in every shade
A must for this avid Fiestaware China collector! "What on the planet would you do with all of these", you ask?  Why, line them up in a rainbow, on a single shelf across the top of the dining area wall, of course! A dining room needs to be fun.


6. Land's End Goose Down Baffle Box Comforter
I want hotel-style bedding. It's comfy and clean, and I love white bedding!


6. Nikon D5000
Who doesn't want a nice digital camera? The reviews of this Nikon model are fantastic, and the cost isn't too over-the-top.


7. Sephora by O.P.I. 18-Piece Nail Colour Set
A great gift set with every single shade a girl could ever need.



8. Personalized Felt Stockings and Tree Skirt by Pottery Barn
What would a Christmas wishlist be without Christmas-related items if you're a Christmas fanatic like my Christmasy self? I've loved these for years - timeless!



Usually, I make a wishlist at all of my favorite online retailers for friends and family to shop from, but this year my head just isn't in it.  My head is in husband's job market adventure, which keeps getting more and more interesting!  I did manage to find these two items online - I do believe Santa is going to hook me up, too. I just know it. ;)

Sequin Tote, Gap, shown in Navy Blue (I asked for it in plum!) and
Professor "Feel good" Cable Crewneck, Land's End.

What's on your Christmas wish list?  Blog it and link up at the 25 Days of Christmas! 

post signature

8 comments:

Faith said...

if i could have that washer and dryer i would be a happy girl ... i want that camera and those personalized stockings would be great too!

i like your list! i know you will have a lot of these things very soon, if not this Christmas, someday (not far someday, soon someday)!!! :)

star said...

Um, can I steal your wishlist? Everything on here is amazing! I am loving the Electrolux Washer and Dryer in that color! I am tatolly asking for those when we buy a house! I am with you on 4,6,8 too, I need that stuff! Have a great day and thanks for playing!

nomo wino daph said...

Oh great list sweetie!!!
I need to go get the OPI for mini-me....she'd love it!!

Hope your week is great-
xxoo

Kelly said...

Ooooh! I want the OPI nailpolishes too. WHAT an awesome gift :-D And the Marshal glass collection is way cool! I always tell Greg that the next time we get a new couch we're getting a huge one with a long chaise on the end. I would looove to sprawl out while watching tv :-D

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! I have no idea that OPI had done that nail set! I'm gonna have to go out in search of it now!

love jenny xoxo said...

nice list! i want that too! I need to come up with one of these :)

XOXO

Rebekah said...

I am in LOVE with that washer/dryer. I can't wait to have front loaders one day!

I love Fiesta ware and those pitchers are awesome!

Jenny said...

Great list! That couch looks amazing! I might also be in love with those fiesta pitchers....what a good idea.