|Join in the fun!|
1. The Electrolux Washer and Dryer with pedestal drawers (in Turquoise Sky)
I don't care if I have to sit in the floor, stare at the wall, and stand to eat, this washer and dryer duet will be my first large purchase when I move; every time I stick a coin in a washing machine, I think of these babies!
2. The Blenko Glass Marshall University Collection (made in WV)
Blenko Glass is made in Milton, West Virginia just outside of Huntington.
4. Apple MacBook Air, 13"
Lightweight and powerful, for all of the techie fun I like to have on a daily basis.
5. Fiestaware Disc Pitchers in every shade
A must for this avid Fiestaware China collector! "What on the planet would you do with all of these", you ask? Why, line them up in a rainbow, on a single shelf across the top of the dining area wall, of course! A dining room needs to be fun.
6. Land's End Goose Down Baffle Box Comforter
I want hotel-style bedding. It's comfy and clean, and I love white bedding!
6. Nikon D5000
Who doesn't want a nice digital camera? The reviews of this Nikon model are fantastic, and the cost isn't too over-the-top.
7. Sephora by O.P.I. 18-Piece Nail Colour Set
A great gift set with every single shade a girl could ever need.
8. Personalized Felt Stockings and Tree Skirt by Pottery Barn
What would a Christmas wishlist be without Christmas-related items if you're a Christmas fanatic like my Christmasy self? I've loved these for years - timeless!