Monday, June 14, 2010

It's GLAMbert Time!

This will be a quickie post - I am headed out the door to take a little trip to Columbus, where Adam Lambert will be performing tonight at the Lifestyles Community Pavilion!  I was a huge Adam fan throughout his American Idol journey (and still a little bit hurt that he lost to Kris Allen...) so of course I am SUPER STOKED to see his Glam Nation Tour tonight.  I'll be going along with a co-worker and fellow GLAMbert - she has been convulsing with excitement all day long!  I'll be sure to post photos and blog about our terrific time this week, so be on the lookout - it's bound to be interesting!

Also, just giving my readers a little heads up - it's time to brighten up this blog a little!  I'm growing tired of the tan, dark green, etc. - I'm working on a new header that will go well with a white background, and no sidebar patterns. I feel like my blog is too crowded and busy, and dark, too!  I'm ready to lighten up for the summertime :) 

I hope everyone is having a super Monday!!!   

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time! I'm sure it's going to be awesome!