Saturday, June 19, 2010

M&M themed bathroom?!? And a visit from the in-laws

I've been up and stirring since 6 am, getting things ready for a short visit from the in-laws and grandparents. I always get a little anxious/nervous, because this only happens once a year - if it was more often, I probably wouldn't get antsy, but here I am, a little jittery and trying to stomach a bowl of Strawberries & Cream oatmeal.  It's supposed to be like the hottest day of the century, and we're taking grandma and grandpa on a mini-tour of Ohio University's campus because they've never been. Note to self: take some bottled water!


While browsing my favorite junk catalog, ABC DIstributing "Harvest 2010", I came across something really amazing, really childish, but Oh-My-Gosh I am SO in love:




Eh... it doesn't need a description.  My favorite part has to be the rug, and the shower curtain hooks - only, I wish the rug was GREEN!  If it was, I would be getting it at least.  Instead, I'll just stare at its' page in the catalog for a couple of days.  What's weird is, it's totally not my style - I love more modern, clean looks.  This is one of those times where I wish I had an extra bathroom and a kid, so I could pretend like "it's Stephanie Jr's Idea"...  


You can read more about my m&m addiction here.


I hope everyone has a super Saturday - I know I will.  I love the fam - I'm lucky to have such terrific in-laws! 


I'll be back tomorrow with a short recap.  Until then, have a fantastic weekend, and as always, thanks for stopping by!



post signature

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I think that shower curtain would just be dangerous! I think every time I went to brush my teeth or pee, I'd get hungry! lol! :)

BRING LOTS OF WATER!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I say go for it! You only live once, why not go ahead and do the bathroom in it. It's SO CUTE!