1. If given the choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I actually wouldn't sleep in - I would get up early, get my workout over with so i wouldn't feel guilty for the enormous amounts of chocolate I consume throughout the day. If my day off was a hot, sunny summer day, I would spend a couple of hours baking myself by the pool (with sunblock on, of course), swim around a little, then retreat to the cool apartment. There, I would snuggle up in some of those cute cropped Victoria's Secret PINK sweats and a collegiate tee (I own 400 of every team), read a good book, nap a little, eat a little chocolate, cuddle with my kitty, and watch a good chick flick. This is assuming my husband isn't home - if he is, all the same stuff, minus the chick flick - Maybe.
2. If you could start fresh, which profession would you choose?
Funny how I'm pondering this very thing day in day out - I actually hate what I chose as a college major. I am proud of my degree because it took some seriously hard work to earn, but I wish that I could go back and study something I actually had a serious interest in and was good at: graphic design, print journalism, maybe an art education, or, oddly enough, a sociology major. maybe eventually a sociology scholar. "Why did you choose your major if you hated it so much?", you ask? Simple. What I thought i wanted at 18 was not what i wanted at age 21, when it was too late to change my major.
3. What is your favorite candy or candy bar?
m&ms - 'nuff said
4. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought an "as seen on TV" item? Plenty of times - most recently, mom bought me the SHARK handheld steam cleaner as a Christmas present, which totally rocks. I LOVE it, and love sharking all over the apartment. The cat is a little scared of it, though :)
5. What's the movie you always cry at?
I graduated from Marshall University, can you guess?
WE ARE MARSHALL - guaranteed tear jerker, every single time I watch it.
So there you have it - five random things about me.
Hop on over to Beth's and have some of your own Friday Fun!