Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Look what the cat dragged in" (#1)

My cat, Diego, weighs just over 30 pounds, but he's still pretty active - in very very very short spurts. He LOVES his toys and takes them very seriously - he doesn't like anything that he can't "catch" with his paws (he likes to play "wide receiver"... his vertical is right up there with Randy Moss!)
Diego also prefers a certain kind of catnip - the day that I brought home the "Yeowww! Catnip Purrmuda Triangle", his life changed forever. He's never been quite the same about his catnip toys since. Todd and I were at the airport in Cincinnati when i stumbled on Yeowww! Catnip in a random gift shop. I'd never heard of it, and it was nearly $4, but I missed Diego - so I purchased the little surprise for him and gave it to him as soon as we got home a couple of days later. WHOA... he grabbed the triangle with his front paws, collapsed on his side in the floor, hugged and mauled it for at least 20 minutes. When he finally had his fill, the triangle was a slimy, chewed up mess! I could actually smell the 'nip - and then he just went crazy. He was an extremely high kitty... I knew right then that I had to find out where to buy more Yeowww! Catnip toys!

In the last three years, Diego has mangled a Yeowww! Rainbow, banana, cigar, polluck fish, and many sardines in addition to the purrmuda triangle. He has also consumed an entire
bag of loose Yeowww! Catnip. There have been several occasions when we've left for the weekend, and returned on Sunday to find toys all over the place and catnip all over the floor - clear signs of some hard cat partying.

Currently, Diego's drug of choice is the Stinkies Sardine - he can completely eat a whole one in 2-3 months. My cat is a Yeowww! catnip addict - he won't even lookat any other kind of catnip toy. Does anyone know where I can find a Catnip Anonymous group for him to attend???

Yeowww! Catnip is also 100% Organic - only the best for my fat kitty!

I purchase Yeowww! Catnip at the local PetLand, and also at Moochie & Co in Columbus. It can also be purchased at the following websites:

So spoil your kitty & buy some Yeowww!

Yeowww! Brand Catnip is *Diego Approved

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I can't believe your kitty is 30 lbs! I am so envious - I've always wanted a BIG cat! You must tell me your secrets to getting my kitty chunky!!! :-)

I also think it's hilarious your kitty is a cat nip connoisseur.. ha ha ;-)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

He is super long - his paws are huge, his head is huge, and his tail is so long... to look at him, you would think I feed him table scraps but he just eats Purina Indoor hard cat food... ALOT of it! haha :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow! I knew he was big but wow! 30lbs! Haha, that's too cute!